The big 3 0

Sooo I turned 30 last week and.... I feel no different. I think the build up is bigger than expected and its just been so nice to see so many friends and hang out with family that I think that's the main thing. There have been many many celebrations around here that its fair to say that we are all pretty exhausted. In a way I am looking forward to getting back to normality and just start making some cushions or something. Like normal. 

The above photo was from our trip to California last September which was one of the best things I have done. Salvation Mountain is a beautiful place, whether you believe in its religious message or not. I am still yet to go through the images from my trip, ha! I will though.

Below are a few Instagram photos from the last week or so.


1) new fancy trousers, ready for Spring  2) Sketch for afternoon tea on my actual birthday - a beautiful pink bubble  3) a new plant stand, that I found recently. I have been wanting one of these for so long!  

1) a lovely new handmade cushion for my birthday, all the pineapples  2) the feature wall in our flat  3) birthday gifts!