My little piece of internet


Recently I have been thinking about my blog and where I am going with it. I think I will be making a few new changes, firstly I will be moving it over to Wordpress with a whole new redesign. I will be blogging on a more regular basis. Try not to be so sporadic with my posts. Is there anything you would like to see more of on here? More tutorials? More moodboards? Or just more craft?? I would really love some feedback.

Recently I read a post over on Lapinblu about finding your tribe through the internet world and it has inspired me to speak/comment/post more and I really recommend you go over and read it. So helpful. I will also be attending Blogtacular this year (thanks to a bunch of great friends who bought me a ticket for my birthday) let me know if you are going as I would to meet any of you guys who read this very small part of the internet world.