Green Man


Yesterday we arrived back from Green Man... I'd never been before so wasn't so sure what to expect. I thought it was lovely. Its not too big, but big enough to feel like there are lots of little pockets to explore. The surroundings of the Welsh mountains were really pretty and you felt like you were in the middle of nowhere.

We were pretty lucky with the weather, a few days of rain and a few days of sunshine! We had a few hairy moments with my car deciding not go above 30mph which were fun. I guess we had packed a lot. Anyways I would truly recommend this festival!!!!

(I went as part of a project my friend was doing so I will post about that in the next couple of days)

Some of the bands that I saw....
Lord Huron / Public Service Broadcasting / Teleman / Little Arrow / Sweet Baboo / Local Natives / Phosphorescent / Midlake / Johnny Flynn