Buttons!






























Last Saturday my mum, sister, my sisters mother in law and I took a little morning class in making ceramic buttons. It was held at the Farnham Maltings in a lovely little pottery studio out the back.

We got taught how to handle the clay and how to make perfectly smooth little buttons/plaques/badges. It was just under 2 hours long so we didn't have too long to come up with many different designs. There was coloured porcelain that we were able to use which I'm hoping will turn out pretty. I also attempted to make an owl badge but sadly it ended up looking like a gargoyle!

Unfortunately I won't be able to see the finished results for a few weeks yet but I will be posting them as one of my Fifty 2 projects (yep I'm still convinced I can catch up with these!)

Labels: , , , ,