colour
So Studio Meez has nominated me for a Sunshine Award.. which I'm pretty thankful for!
It is an award for bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world!!

You have to answer these 5 questions and then name 5 other blogs that you enjoy! Here goes...

favourite colour - teal/turquoise
favourite animal - dog dog
favourite non-alcoholic drink - glass of milk
facebook or twitter - ummm.... twitter
getting or giving presents - a little of both
favourite flower - green chrysanthemums & white tulips
favourite pattern - floral
passion - crafts and eating
favourite number - 2

The five blogs I would like to pass this on to are:
Alchemy
I Love You a Whole Clock
In the Wonderland
Well I'll Be Darned
Debbie Hill

If you recognise your blog here please join in!
(I pass this smiley building on my way into London)