A day out in the sunshine

London town
Today was a pretty good day! The weather today was amazing! I really hope that it is the start of Spring and its not just fooling us into thinking it will be warm. Fingers crossed.

Laura and I took a day trip into London - here's what happened --->
London town
Mac and Cheese from Spuntino. I had the spicy sausage with cheesy grits. O and a side order of shoestring fries.
London town
Peanut butter and jelly (jam) ice cream sandwich. Katie's blog has a great post on the place here.
London town
Bubble tea in the park from Bubbleology. One lychee with passionfruit popping boba and one white peach with strawberry popping boba. Yum!

We then popped into Pick Me Up at Somerset house. The ques were crazy but luckily we had booked tickets online so it was fairly quick to get in. I went to this the first year it started and it was really great then. This year was just as good! Here are my favourite bits...
London town
YCN
London town
London town
Tom Frost :: Crispin Finn
(I would like to buy everything from both of these guys sites)
London town
Tom Frost
London town
Print Club London
London town
Jon McNaught
London town
A Two Pipe Problem

Sadly I had taken the wrong lens for my camera so the photos are all really close up (was hard to get a good photo with all the people) so I highly recommend going to see for yourself!

I couldn't come away empty handed as there was so much that I wanted to buy... unfortunately my wall space is becoming slim but I think I'll be able to fit this poster in by Sam Brewster.

Today was a good day to be in London.

Labels: ,