Paris in December :: photos

Paris December 2011
Paris December 2011
Paris December 2011
Paris December 2011
Paris December 2011
Paris December 2011
Paris December 2011
Sacre Cour, Montmatre, Eiffel Tower, River Sen, Grande Palace, Champs Elyees Market, Jardin Tuileries, Louvre, Mexican food, Albess, Pigalle, Bastille Market, Motown night at Djoon, Notra Dame, Stationery shops, many many baguettes, Oberkamff market.

These are the many places/things/eaten when I was in Paris a few weeks ago. I came back thoroughly exhausted and missing my friend even more. She comes back on Sunday for Christmas so will get to hang out then so all is ok.

You can catch up with her Paris adventures here.... A Wandering Anthropologist... that is when she posts something... I'll keep you updated. I'm certainly looking forward to reading them!

Labels: , ,