Vintage at Goodwood 2010

Vintage at Goodwood 2010
Vintage at Goodwood 2010
Vintage at Goodwood 2010
Vintage at Goodwood 2010
Vintage at Goodwood 2010
Vintage at Goodwood 2010
Last weekend a good friend and I went to Vintage at Goodwood, as I mentioned here we were litter picking for Keep Britain Tidy! We went down on the Thursday as with our tickets we were able to go to the races as well! Sadly due to us getting a little lost and putting our tent up we ended up missing the actual races but we got to have a little dance, so all was not lost.

On the Friday it was Ligia's birthday so double celebrations. We got our shift over and done with and then we were ready to explore. There was so much great stuff to look/buy/dance/eat to that I think I'll save that for another post when I have my pictures developed.

We managed to get our hands on the Annual that they were selling, as you can see above it wasnt just your ordinary festival catalogue. I mainly bought it for its lovely design, I can't wait to have a proper sit down and read. Its so pretty.

On the Sunday we signed up for Oxfams Vintage School where we learned how to make a quilt from scratch. It was a perfect way to spend the afternoon recovering and getting ready for the evening shift. As you can see there was a great selection of materials to choose from!

Anyway yes I plan to get my films developed next weekend so will be able to post some up soon. Now to shake off this stupid cold!
xx

Labels: , , , , , ,