pikapackage

it came! My PikaPackage arrived from Pikaland! I was getting a little worried, I'd heard some people had already got theirs and I was sad as mine had'nt come. Turned out a lot of post had'nt turned up. Was a good post day!

I scored some ace pieces! In order ----> (left to right)
- a cute little MachinToy Offspring
- PikaPackage zine, featuring a little about all the artists. Going to have a read this evening.
- Lovely print from Christina Amodeo
- Equally as lovely print from Allison Cole
- Last but not least a little special thank you card from Jen Collins.

So nice. I love good post days!

Also wanted to say a big thanks to Amanda Thomas from Here Comes The Sun for featuring my blog and hello to all my new followers! How lovely, definitely made my weekend....

o o o and talking of the weekend.... I'll be at Bust Craftacular selling my goods so do come by and say if you're in the area!
Have a lovely weekend. x

Labels: , , , , ,