Christmas time, mistletoe and wine.

This weekend was spent making things, which was lovely! It was such a good weekend, I cant wait for the next one. However I am sad that Christmas is creeping up very slowly and soon it will be all over. That makes me sad.

This weekend I went to Craftacular which was really really good. I took my camera with me but sadly didnt take any pictures. I think I was just a little too excited by all the lovely things. We then went on to some friends house where I made my pom pom wreath and flower garland for her festive party this weekend coming. I'm so happy with how they turned out. I can't wait to take it home to put up in my house.

Last night whilst watching Elf I printed my Christmas Cards using the Gocco, how I love printing on the Gocco. I always find it so nerve wracking at the start incase any of it goes wrong. I would hate to waste any screens/ink etc as they are getting harder and harder to get. I'm really pleased how they turned out that I even made extra prints, which I'll probably end up selling next Christmas.
If you live in UK and would like one of my Christmas prints I'm going to give away 5 PRINTS to the first 5 people to comment on this post.
Exciting ey!
xxx