"Pay It Forward"




Eeek I know I havn't posted in a looooooong time :: alot has been going on, it was my birthday and I was all caught up in that. I had a great time and we did a little partying which was oodles of fun. I will be posting all about my great lovely goodies this week I promise. Saying that I will be in London for the rest of the week so who knows *sorry*

BUT BUT BUT take a look at this great idea!!!!!

----->

“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this pay it forward exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”

So yes have a look at this lovely idea!!!! I saw it on Deb's blog and quickly got in there and received her gift this morning which is all so very lovely.
So quick quick comment!!!!!!!