So I have been having a pretty tough week this week. Lots of responsibility that I'm not used to but it's great fun to be doing it.
Also a new thing thats been happening with Laura that I cant really talk about until after Sat and then I will tell all. O and I have just found out the the new ink cartridge I bought is actually for my old printer that I had at Uni.

So anyway had some great news too... this chicken *which is a great blog...her drawings are amazing* had nominated me for You Make My Day Award which is so lovely of her. I never imagined that anyone would think that about Peas and Needles. Thank you so much. So now I have to pass the award on to others....

So the rules are ::
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make your day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Tell the award winners that they've won by commenting on their blogs.

So the winners I have chosen are............


It was a really tough choice because I have been reading blogs since way back in my first year at uni and have found each one a great inspiration. To try and select five out of them is so hard..... It's taken me about an hour to write this post...

1. Cosasminimas
her images are great :: i love them!
2. Obsessive Consumption
great little line drawings...and her zine is great....i wish i could have gone to her zine workshop
3. Kate Sutton
i have loved her stuff for years! I love reading blogs from England. It makes me smile
4. Crowded Teeth
I only stumbled upon this recently... but I love it!
5. Somethings Hiding In Here
I would die to own a shop like this. I got the little acorns from here!

wowee that was tough. enjoy and thank you again to this chicken... ta very much x