Tags tags tags...

OK so the lovely Deb has tagged me :: eek so here is some stuff only a chosen few know about me...

THE RULES: "Each player starts with eight random facts/habits or embarrassing things about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog."


1 :: I don't like peas

2 :: I like books... I have three book shelves stocked, well nearly stocked.

3 :: One day I would like to own a tea shop. A lovely little tea shop. I also like to collect teapots.

4 :: One week till I start my new job at Snow+Rock eek very scared!!!

5 :: I had a friend that was on Fun House!! Pat Sharp... o yes

6 :: I miss Farnham.

7 :: I collect nice pictures from magazines and stick in a big nice book.

8 :: I like to collect old biscuit tins from Charity Shops.


Hope this is ok... now I'm going to tag... Colette, Laura and Helene... I dont have anyone else to tag sorry.